This statement discloses the privacy practices for the entire BCHA Web Site.
Questions regarding this statement should be sent to the web administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect the privacy of our members and readers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will immediately be posted on this page.
What We Do
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about our visitors. Using Google Analytics we will some times collect the following information.
- Internet IP address used by your Web Browser
- Demographic Internet Location
We use this information for the following purposes:
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our web site.
In addition we employ HTTP “cookies”:
- To recognize user access privileges
We do not, under any circumstances:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable
- Provide personal information to any third party
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitors